2011 High Points1. I published my first book, Reborn (A Goddess of Night Novella: Book One)
2. Got another car
3. My daughter started kindergarten =)
4. Got a Part Time Job
2011 Low Points1. My part time job ended up paying for repairs on the car we just purchased...
2. Distractions...too many of them! I really wanted to finish Book 2 of my Goddess of Night series but with everything that was happening throughout the year it was nearly impossible for me to focus.
2012 Resolutions:For 2012 I'm determined to make it a great year. I already feel motivated and excited for a new year and fresh start. Here is my list top 5 list of resolutions for the upcoming year:
1. Work Out. I want to be healthy because I'm not getting any younger.
2. Write and Blog more. Ever since I got my part time job I've been neglecting my passion - writing. Now that I'm back at home, I can truly focus on my goals.
3. Stay optimistic. I feel like 2011 was a year of bad news, so starting the year with a positive attitude is a great way to begin.
4. Take classes. The city I live in offers tons of free classes. I'm always looking to learn something new so I want to take advantage of the opportunities out there. And did I mention that they're free!
5. Travel. This is something I didn't get to do much of this year, so I'm definitely going to make it a priority for next year.
Only a few more hours left before 2012...make sure you make a list of your resolutions and let's all make a pact to stick to it!
Happy New Years! Have a safe one.